- Summer Camp: Tradition vs Innovation is a program to understand the principal of aquaculture which involves raising fish commercially in cages, ponds, tanks or other enclosures, usually for food. For real and practical exposure, this program includes a visit on traditional freshwater ponds or cage fish farming.Participants who participate in this program will:
- Introduce to the freshwater farming system
- Study the traditional versus recent developments in fish farming
- Visit to integrations farming garden to learn about fish hatchery and nursery
- Learn the manual harvesting practice
Duration of program: 10 days
Tradition Meets Innovation
Some error has occured.