This word press tutorial for beginners will teach you the basics of Word Press from start to finish. This is an absolute Word Press tutorial for beginners. We start at the beginning and assume that you know nothing about Word press, Content Management Systems (CMS), and creating websites in general.
- Word Press is open source software. It is also simple and has extensive documentation as well as free training videos.
- You don’t need to be a rock star developer to start building sites with WordPress. In some cases, you don’t even need to touch code to achieve the results you want.
- You can build so much, like an online store, blog, membership, contact forms, very easily and rapidly by simply utilizing premium themes and plugins.
- Best choice for beginners because of it is ease-of-use it works especially well for small to medium sized websites, blogs and smaller e-commerce stores.
Benefits of this program:
- By choosing Word Press to build websites, you are setting yourself ahead of the competition.
- You can build websites for clients faster, giving you more time to focus on helping them reach their specific business goals and objectives.